Concord Contra Challenge 2011
You must either check in or obtain punches/stamps to document your attendance at the 5 days/nights of dancing that form the Challenge:
- Thursday: Check in with the Contra Challenge Crew at the break in the NEFFA Thursday Contras dance to start you on your journey.
- Friday-Sunday: Follow the NEFFA Punch Locations and Times instructions below to obtain your required validations. This year will be similar to prior years, except you have the option of attending the BIDA dance on Sunday instead of the NEFFA Sunday session, if you wish.
- Monday: Check in with the Contra Challenge Crew with all of your required validations on your NEFFA badge(s) at the start of the Monday Contras dance. Awards will be given to successful participants during the break.
NEFFA Punch Locations and Times
You must punch your badge with the supplied punch once within each specified period. There will be 5 different punch shapes, one per time slot. You must collect all 5 and bring your punched badge(s) to the Monday Concord dance to complete the series. The punch stand will be stationed in the corner of the hall nearest the right entrance door of the applicable hall, when viewed from inside the hall:
Friday: High School Dance Hall (Gym), 7-11:30pm
- High School Dance Hall, 10am-1pm
- Middle School Dance Hall (Gym), 2:30-5:30pm
- High School Dance Hall, 8-11:30pm
Sunday: High School Dance Hall, 11:00am-5:30pm